Tuesday, July 31, 2012

north face venture rain jacket processing

But this feeling but with the departure of the master increasingly too strong.
After a long, I just wake up from this unexamined state, re-entered the still small very a bit, so in addition to playing outside the cupola and the Lord of some kind, with only a simple set of tables and chairs plus geographical remoteness, there is no one, so it only as a blacksmith skills I will practice.
Looked at the inside corner a few pieces of finished products actually are the attributes of a good silver equipment, thinking to myself, Master in the end good for me,oakley split jacket, leaving also leave so few pieces of good things, so can the value of hundreds of thousands of gold coins anyway, no big deal, I turn on the stove, took out a crystal hammer and began to try the efficacy of this baby.
Long more than three hours have passed, the the blacksmith sound of the crisp, a small dagger in front of me,north face venture rain jacket, the rating is actually silver equipment, this is what my heart was overjoyed to prove that the master said is true. know master before you put it pretentiously, the best equipment, but also not too bad. can create their own equipped this way also not afraid of the dragon Landmark goods can be sold.
Play with a look at the hands of the dagger, I packed a bag and shut the door of the smithy, came to the world jewelry line, before I will be in the hands of three large crystal on here, processing, and now is to pick up the.
Yesterday, Zhang called me and said that her mother has been restored to almost the same, so want to get into a game shop, and operating direction after we discuss positioning of women's apparel; girls like the beautiful clothing and a variety of real-world difficult to buy the precious and beautiful jewelry is also difficult to make out, our business scope. Of course, if appropriate goods, I will add the family on some pretty sophisticated equipment, in that case will be more attractive to girls attention because of this world, whether in reality or in the game inside, the girls never a mainstream consumption.
The name of the shop to take a good, called inside the cargo of precious and refined, then break the head of the Koran women's apparel After you take a crystal necklace and crystal ring crystal manufacturing, I went back to the between the monsters, of course, if possible, the evil I will not miss, just like that, then consumed by the soul of beads The first stop

No comments:

Post a Comment