Monday, July 2, 2012

oakley juliet sunglasses a lot of it

! Want to know the price I said, but after 18 years the price of ah! Now 1988! How do you not 18 years of inflation and the appreciation rate? 800 dollars ah! Equal to a large cadre years' salary, a lot of it! this money can go to Pudong to buy a small house, 18 years after the 800 OK? I even eating a good estimate is not enough!
Now that the price had an idea, but to rely on slowly selling is estimated that at least a few weeks, but not necessarily all sold out, I did not so got all day here to run, I have to Xian Baqian engage to come in, with the Although something was lacking, but still can do something, this amount of money, so consider coming to consider going to, I made a decision from the bag, took out a blank sheet of paper brush large write two lines, back to the stamp market, looking for a space to sit down and stamp albums and removed from the bag in your hand and paper on the front. just ready for anything on the tube on a bunch of people, to see the things I write Couzhuo head and saw that says: Estimated here I am the only one so sell stamps, and also so young, no one will be around me in tiers, the edge of some far enough away to look at the things I write shaking his head , some from near people who are interested in careful look at my hands, stamp albums, but also not make it come in some of the outermost, it is estimated that the inside what a good thing,oakley flak jacket sunglasses, the more unable to enter the more force to squeeze also hard on the outside shouted: At the same time, the edge of what have said, 2088 people may not like 18 years, vigilance is high enough, and amazing imagination rich, some of these stamps, a child can get these stamps is not easy, and some said it was expected that adult things, and I surreptitiously from the home out, and even some say I am a thief, stealing from others to stolen goods, there are even more outrageous as far as saying these are the fake phony rushes, anyway, that everything, although there are a few people very interested in my stamp, but listen to others speak so do not dare to buy, why? fear that stolen ah, the 2088 law were somebody, if the police traced the stolen goods, then at least have a labor camp for three years, not allowed to have sentenced the three to five years, you know, then stole a thousand dollars to have robbed death ah!
I saw them, I feel bad, so go to the accident, Fortunately, not what the cell phones and 110 or something, or already wary of the revolutionary masses to the police uncle went, but over time, there is no guarantee that will not come to the police. even to several defense team or the aunt with red armbands I have to bother to go. not think I came out today to sell stamps could not remember the 2088 general mood of society and the habit of thinking, this is really a big misstep.
How to do? I ran? No, not to mention I was such a run is certainly an accident, even if the run can not run ah, so many people around it, and how to run? My mind very quickly turn the idea have to find a way to dispel their concerns , or the sale of finish did not say, etc. will also fix the masses seized and turned into the police station. are talking about my voice more and more time,oakley juliet sunglasses, a greater than all of them, the louder the cry sound up

No comments:

Post a Comment