Sunday, May 13, 2012

basketball shoes and Feng Jing and said

Feng Jing and quickly said, then took me, and said: I was Feng Jing took to go the clinic, F, Ling House, Yuan watching us leave. I really want to F, Ling gave me to say other then, but she never speak to me, look inside has a concern, But that concern, I vaguely still feel a trace of cold, that a trace of cold as an ice buried in her heart, I know, my problem is how to make the piece of ice melt.
Health centers, doctors gave me a bottle of turpentine,basketball shoes, this drug used in the secondary L, it is just joined the volleyball team because the practice mat ball, wrist ball played swollen tall,nike air max ltd men s, I go to the school infirmary, the infirmary doctor Home, Feng Jing will be what the doctor says for me to rub his face : wisdom for the smell of children Oh, Zage like pine kind furans?
Medicine taste of my brother wipe her face, Feng Jing to see my mom say, a bit like the tears like mother looked at her, said: things went finished inside house, walked softly muttered: At noon that day Mom and Dad had a falling out one, because my face was swollen, of course, they do not have in front of me and Jing Feng face noisy lunch to put himself into the back room, and Feng Jing out faintly hear the mother in the the chatter father: I know that the father does not mean I want to labeled as such, Feng Jing from beginning to end and I did not hear the father anti-mouth, has been the mother of the chatter sound, until the afternoon to go to work the horn sounded to the back room the door was only open disgraced father, without saying a word out of the house.
Mother also seems more than the anger still lingers, out to see that the father has gone, even in the chatter can not hear, they had strong feelings and suppressed, and Feng Jing and said: Father and mother gone, the atmosphere of the home is not so nervous, Feng Jing and I are relieved that at noon, simply like to accept suffering.
Feng Jing to fully open the door at home so that the convection of air in the room together, This seems to noon tension blew a clean and that she returned the TV to open the video has begun to put the Opening theme from the TV coming out:
This song is sung in Cantonese, then do not understand, I just feel the song is very beautiful, plus a lot of electro-acoustic on the inside, I and Feng Jing, where while watching one side followed hum, this time I heard the door downstairs was shout:

No comments:

Post a Comment