Wednesday, May 16, 2012

nike air max tr1 low my heart used in the study on time.

Thought for a moment,womens air jordans shoes, the last three days, and no feeling, but in fact, in the year, I learned a lot of things on the non-learning, although in that year, my heart used in the study on time.
Before that, I almost never thought about their future things,nike air max tr1 low, nor thought not to test what kind of a high school, even to learn what, and I never thought about can be in the year I not only these problems over and over again thinking, even if I have to reach a certain goal can not be satisfactorily chagrined to feel anxious, I will be learning in order to achieve as the target to their overweight and desperate to squeeze time, I remember our class, three hours sleep every night, at least I was only sleeping less than four hours.
We often say, what this or that concept, is formed when to tell the truth, in retrospect, really good, all the concepts are almost always formed in that period of time, but in the process of formation of these concepts, as subject, no feeling, just get in front of goal has become increasingly clear, the way to go is becoming increasingly apparent, and all kinds of difficulties, obstacles, are extremely practical before us, can ran past the victory.
Was placed in front of me, I clearly see, was in that semester's course is to fully digest, but this task has truly arrived until the final exams, I also could not be completed.
The examination just concluded, I would have had a premonition that this time my results will not be good.
Test did not test such a result of my dad know, I absolutely avoid can not be a meal pummeled. Thought of my father angry at that scene, my vest is too tight for a while .
To tell the truth, for the results of the examinations, I never like this so clear, do not wait until the transcript down, I have a feel for my grades, I know this time I exam ranking than last thought the results to get the test results, I will simply I advance, and F, Ling discussed this matter with my thoughts, I said to her, she was a little worried, because she felt that my dad never listen to me, as long as my grades were not good, it is definitely a beating deal is off. Therefore, she advised me or said the old class, the old class to go to communicate with my dad, to avoid the danger I was beat.
F, Ling this is nothing difficult, after all the efforts of the old class was seen, although the test, but I can assure you, I spend some time, can fall ranking pull back as long as the old this class to my dad, me a beating is completely avoidable.
But I think, but now they can rely on the old class, that when my junior high school, the old class is no longer my teacher, I went depend on who to? That time, I re-emergence of such the question, where do I look for an old class to help me lead the charge? So, I refuse to F, Ling's proposal, I said:

No comments:

Post a Comment